Today, house hunting again. The threat of some major changes in laws that could effect the loan we are preapproved spread some urgency. So I spent my lunch hour driving around looking at houses.
Tomorrow...I have to be packed and head off to Spokane. A vacation with the Screaming Child. A plane ride with just me and her. She's surprised us a few times this past week with her ability to be consoled and be quite enjoyable...hopefully some airport worker will take pity on my and let me ride one of those silly cart things that aim directly at the idiots who fail to hear both the BEEP BEEP sound and the yells of its drivers to MOVE.
I am planning to spend the next three days with my Uncle and Aunt and my Granny. It's the place I was almost exactly 2 years ago for a far less enjoyable retreat. Eery as it is to revisit the place of my Dad's passing...on it's anniversary...this might just be what I need to find some inner peace. I can't seem to grip the actual fact that he's gone. (and yes family, I will do my best to suck it up and part with the pictures you all lent me) I can't seem to even deal with this...so let's change the subject.
When I return...I get to handle some very less stressful things. JJ has decided to abandon the family and move to Memphis. I have tried to tell him it's unexceptable...but he booked the moving truck anyways and I'm sure had some sort of sinister laugh burst out of him as he did it. I'm trying to figure out how to work seeing him before he goes and start night school on Monday. I'm pretty sure I am going to have to push my start date back...yet again...(I'm such an idiot and should have started at the beginning of the summer...but what can ya do)
well...more rants and raves of mine. I'm just feeling the pressures of life and having a hard time handling.
2 comments:
HI Rachel!! I'm so glad you found our blog. I'm new at the blogging thing, but have loved it so far, mostly because of the people that I've reconnected with. We have got to get together! I want to meet that sweet little girl. She is beautiful. My girls would love her.
You act as if I'm running from you. Of course that's not the case, just moving on with life as well all do at sometime or another. It's been great being so close to you guys sinse you moved back to Utah. Don't worry, more memorable time are still to come. Just think, we'll come back to see your new house and when you visit us you can go to Graceland.
Post a Comment