A wise friend recently told me not to worry about the bank situation in the US...that it's probably only my retirement and investments that are in danger. If that is all...then hell...I'm sitting on high ground right now.
In an attempt to follow the American Dream and become all we can be, Jason and I are taking steps to drastically change our lives. School, house, new car, a dog companion for our dog. And against what some might presume...this is for the betterment of OUR good...not that of trying to compete with the Jones's. Cause honey, the Jones's are as broke as we are right now! I've learned latey, you have to be willing to take a huge risk in order to make good of things. You have to be willing to lose it all to gain something. And that is what we are doing. Putting it all on the line in hopes that it'll pay off for us in a few years.
Anxiety takes over about every 45 minutes and I assume that the world is going to end based off the fact that someone used the last of the butter and didn't write it on the grocery list. I have a tendency of losing my cool when my daughter shrieks at me for the 77th time before 7 am. I have a tendency of blowing a gasket when our checking account doesn't add up to what I think it should say. I obssess over finding the right house RIGHT NOW cause I am certain that by doing so, I'll will my way into financial security.
As I type, Lola is sitting on my lap watching my fingers roll across the keyboard. It's moments like this, when I catch a glimpse of true happiness, that I realize, the future is very bright.
1 comment:
No, I'm pretty sure she was waiting for you to stop typing thinking, why is she typing when she should be taking me to Burberry.
Post a Comment