Thursday, August 28, 2008

Nerves of jello

So today is "signing our life away" day. I know...people do this all the time. And lots of people do this lots in their lifetime. But today signifies much more than brick and mortar...it marks growth...evolution...life.

Just a few years ago Jason and I were so underground we struggled buying gas to get to work and putting food in the fridge only happened with the help of others. And now...after making some huge changes and sacrifices in our lives, we have reached a milestone we had never thought imaginable.

I couldn't think of a better man to be standing next to as I head into the future.

3 comments:

They Call Me J. said...

Nerves of Jello are better than a belly that looks like it ;)

The Gardner Family said...

I keep anxiously looking to see how your day went! Hope it was all great and you are out celebrating!!

Christin said...

pictures?????