Thursday, August 14, 2008

let the countdown begin

So...we signed the last of the "addendum" paperwork today and sent it over to Kathy, who should get a Realtor of the Year award.

I made an excuse to leave work for a soda so I could drive past the house...I am getting so anxious. I just sat there thinking of all the things I want to do to make it 'ours'. I can't believe we are actually doing this. I have so many thoughts and emotions...time doesn't allow me to express them all.

Mostly...I am thankful. Like so many...I've been through some pretty hard times in the last few years...and to see some good coming of all our hard work and sacrifice...it's a lot to take in.

3 comments:

Kate said...

It's so exciting getting a house. I'm happy for you. I can't wait to see pictures.

They Call Me J. said...

Fingers crossed. You guys deserve this. Even though it means your probably not coming back I still hope for the best.

The Gardner Family said...

Congratulations! You will have so much fun making it your home! Are you still in Salt Lake then? I know my girls would have so much fun playing with Lola!