Sunday, August 3, 2008

Do we have any packing tape?

So instead of jumping at the chance while the Child Who Screams is asleep and the menfolk are off catching tonites dinner, I thought it would be far more fun to jump online. Sometimes I amaze myself.

I am packing the first boxes today for our move. Then I will be laying out my outfit for tomorrows debut at school. Then I will be packing enough food to feed a small army. And after all that I will be heading to my moms.

It's a great follow up day to My Perfect Day yesterday. While on our way to the grocery store, Jason remarked about how nice it is to be doing errands as a family. In fact I think the words used were, Don't you love doing our errands together as a family? I almost leaned over and licked him.

1 comment: