Wednesday, August 20, 2008

food for thought

I have been tempted once or twice to jump on the bandwagon and do a "cleanse" or "detox" or what-have-you. And then logic said...ummm...no thanks.

But recently I have found that not just the schedule and the life I have...but I am feeling run down and unhealthy. And food has been something that we have been very aware of in this house since finding how sensitive our bodies can be when we went through everything with Lola.

So today marks day one of my new eating lifestyle. I'm going to alter it as needed and cheat on it and do my best all at the same time. And I'm quite excited about it.

I'll let you know how it goes.

1 comment:

JJ said...

Forget the fast food, I'll send you some fried catfish from down here. You can buy nearly on every street corner. I haven't tried it myself, but if you want something to "clean" you out, it might do the trick. Good luck!