So...let me start off by saying...I'm going to be ok. I realized I have to be. I realized my drama is nothing compared to the fact that I have a brother who is nothing short of an idiot. And he's on my shit-list. He got this crazy notion it would be fun to drive his motorcycle into a cow. A COW. and fly through the air and get stabbed in the neck by something. And then be able to stand up and pick up the bike and get himself to a hospital. That man has more lives than an alley cat.
So...the wake up call that was hearing my mother say "your brother was in a motorcycle accident" has made me realize that my emotional trauma and inability to function normally needs to be dealt with. Cause this weekend I could have lost my brother. And I'm sorta pissed about that.
I'm sitting here holding in the tears thinking about what this weekend consisted of and just thought I would share with you what it is that is making Rachel crazy.
Thursday we almost didn't get our house. Friday morning we finally were told we got the house. Friday afternoon we were told we got the house but might not get everything we were promised. Friday late afternoon I got the keys and everything we had asked for. Saturday we loaded our halfway packed house (and that much was done all due to my own personal angel). We spent the entire day moving into a house that we are still in shock is ours. Sunday my daughter turned One. Sunday morning we cleaned the duplex to never return to it again. Sunday night Lola screamed everytime I walked away. Sunday night I got a phone call that my brother had been in a motorcycle accident and was headed in for surgery. Monday Jason went back to work while my mom came over and I unpacked. Tuesday I am back at work and headed to school in an hour.
I have to admit I have been feeling a bit overwhelmed but it's time I turn that frown upside down and start sharing the excitement and love that I have in my life. Right after I fly to Arizona and kick my brother's ass.
ps...i'll find my camera soon.
2 comments:
Sorry I haven't checkerd this ina while. I like to say I've been a little busy, but compared to you I've got time to spare. I love you and glad you're in your new home, hope to visit soon!
Holy Shit.. you are a super trooper!
Post a Comment