It's been awhile. I thought I had lost my ability to write. My creativity had just up and left. And then I realized I was being too hard on myself and limiting on what I could and could not write about.
So here is my disclaimer...my life is crazy. It is never the same. I'm a contradiction in everything I do. I swear...a lot. I talk about things you aren't supposed to say. I love my family. I love my friends. I love feeling and emotions and I'm done holding in the pain. Which also means I now get to Love again with the depth and intensity that makes me, ME.
Life is here to LIVE. and LIVE we must do.
I've started exploring new parts of my life that have been lying dormant for years. I'll share each of those individually. I'm not taking anything for granted and I am no longer allowing mediocrity to take over my life.
I'm a girl who has been there, done that...and now I am girl with a guy and a couple of kids.
And I love it.
No comments:
Post a Comment