Last Thursday my Mom offered to stay with Lola and Kindred while Jason and I had a date night. And what a date it was!!
We got the chance to go with friends to the very FIRST Real soccer game in the new stadium. Not much than can beat that.
We got the chance to go with friends to the very FIRST Real soccer game in the new stadium. Not much than can beat that.
Apparently it wasn't the seats he wanted to find
Go REAL!!!!
(ps...we did bring two towels home...I had to steal them from that dorky guy on the right side of the picture...you know him...he played soccer in high school and knows EVERYTHING about how a team should play)

Our friends after the game...apparently no one understand the timer situation...and
baby Ireland beat us all to sleepy time.
Just about to head home...what a great night!!!




2 comments:
I saw that game on TV, looks like a blast.
Remember that one time where you tried to get a bunch of non athletic girls together to play soccer in college...we sucked, except for you. I hope you guys make it to CO soon!
Post a Comment