Friday, June 27, 2008

if I only had three wishes...

Kelli was kind enough to email me a listing for a house in which I instantly fell in love. In fact, my day has been spent with the screen still up so I can glance longly at it every now and again. I even imagined the seller offering to leave behind their all to adorable furnishings...a pleasant mix of Ikea and vintage.

Naturally...the open house for it is being held tomorrow...of course it is...I am going to be gone. And due to its beauty and appeal...I can guarantee it will be snatched up by some chump with a down payment far beyond what I can pull.

All the same... I wanted to share it with you all. And send out a little Secret that I would really love for it to be mine.

http://www.utahrealestate.com/808570

1 comment:

JJ said...

It's okay I guess, I'm not in love with it. The area is kinda old and not in the best part of town. Okay, I'm just trying to help you not want it so much :)