Thursday, June 19, 2008

ps...

Looks like I have found yet ANOTHER damn self help/wellness /how to find your center book that I MUST read. It's the new IT book and I'm a sucker for IT books. Well...I'm a sucker for books. I am sure it dates back to the days when my stepfather built bookshelf after bookshelp to accomodate his ever growing collection.



Alas...I refuse to support the being that is...Barnes and Nobles. I'm a "shop around the corner" kinda girl and I'm sticking to my guns on this one. And I have finally realized I live in a little place on earth that LOVES buying local. I mean...seriously LOVES buying local. We have these cute little signs and everything that go in shop windows. I'm a huge lover of this and am thrilled to support it. (Sorry walmart - you've seen the last of me and my skinny wallet- you evil temptress you!)




So off I go to find a lovely little store in which I can curl up on an oversized chair and not be bothered by some overly-caffeinated "associate" who wants to make sure I find what I am looking for. Note to self - leave credit cards at home...I'm sure there is yet another IT book out there I need.

No comments: