Yesterday I decided it would be fun to go for a job/run/walk up to the high school. It's exactly one mile from my house. My intention was to run there...run the stairs once or twice and then home. Yeah. Who was I KIDDING?!
So I made it most of the way there...then had to walk a chunch back and then run and walk and run the rest of the way. No Stairs.
But hell...I did go 2 miles my first shot. Maybe that's why my legs feel so good today...err...I mean why I can barely walk.
4 comments:
blog-o-holic
Oh good, let's do a 5K or something. Mom said there's one on July 24. There's a few down here in Provo too. Let me know.
good for you. I need to get up off the couch and kick my butt into gear. at least you are doing something.
hey, I am coming out west in July...the end of the month and want to see you!
Awesome. I have started running a mile and half after my normal gym workout. It's amazing how much better my legs feel. Wow, me saying I run, kind of crazy
Post a Comment