i forgot to mention another first we had as a family. for awhile now Jason and I have been discussing the need to spend a night together as a family. We decided to implement it and had a great time!
Tuesday was our first family night. We decided that we would each take a role on, either the Lesson, the Game or Treats. This week I got the lesson, jason got th game and Kindred got the treat. Kindred made a fabulous cookies and cream pudding pie ( a family favorite ) and I planned a lesson about Honesty. Jason decided that we should all watch a movie, but we quickly turned to playing Crazy 8's. None of us have played that before, but we had a great time.
I have to say...I'm pretty excited about having Family Night. Next week's Family Night is on Earth Day...so Jason gets to teach us a lesson about helping our planet. Luckily I get the treats!
1 comment:
How fun, you should tell Jason to use one of those old felt boards to teacher about Earth Day. I come as guest spreaker some time and teach about basketball.
Post a Comment