Tuesday, March 17, 2009

my tiny life in this big world.

Lola is still not home from the hospital for her 2nd stay there in as many weeks. I had to leave her this morning as soon as Jason arrived so I could get to work. I cried most of the 25 minute drive.

This life...this journey...it's tough...in fact...at times...it kicks my ass. And right now, it's got me feeling pretty tired.

There are a lot of "what do we do"s floating around. Things have to change drastically. Our lives will never be the same and we will never again know the simplicity of getting up and going about our day. Everything is an unknown. The attempt at making plans is a joke.

I know without a single doubt, I would NEVER trade my life.

I am a very blessed woman. I have 5 kids that I love so much it makes my chest hurt. I have a husband I love and adore and respect and trust. I have family who continues to amaze with their love and support. I have a job, food, transportation, a roof over my head. It may not all stay exactly as it is...in fact big changes are coming sooner than we can get ready for them...but I know deep down...


I am strong enough to do this.

1 comment:

Christin said...

you ARE strong enough to do this...God never gives people trials beyond what they can handle. Hang in there.

Christin