I am currently working on getting curtains up in our bedroom. Accomplishment. Exciting. Thrilling. And if you ever saw our bedroom...you'd start a list of "need to do"...but hey...you gotta start somewhere.
It makes me happy to do things for our home. Intentional, planned out things to make the Willford Estate.
Someday maybe we'll get some new couches cause DAMN GINA...those things need to go!
Jason and I wandered through Home Depot for a bit tonight. Priced a shade for our kitchen window. The color I had my heart on doesn't exist unless I want it "custom" and "custom" isn't in the Willford budget. So we'll adjust and forge on.
We did however find the ceiling fan that will some day grace our eating area. It's right up our alley and will fit in nicely with our plans.
And we have yet to attempt to paint another room...honestly...that bathroom kicked my trash! I think I just need to buckle down and buy the paint and put it somewhere conspicuous so it will stare at me and guilt me into using it. Guilt is always good motivation for me.
It's a work in progress. The plan is to kindly and gently transform this house into our home. We just might need some help hanging pictures cause we just don't seem to have an eye for that sort of thing.
1 comment:
I can't help you with the picture framing because I am not good at it. However I can praise you and tell you how great of a job you are doing :)
Post a Comment