It's been a long time coming...the feeling of total loss of control that brings a person to their knees...
I found myself there...begging for help and guidance...tears falling and wetting the bedding as I tore at the thought I truly am a lost soul. Pleading for something...a glimpse of where I should be going and how to get there...and there was only silence.
It's often that very silence that can bring a person back to reality. The quiet moments found in the chaos of the world that occur so rare it is shocking when they are there gripping at your heart.
And that quiet...became the serenity I daily search for. Giving me a blink of a moment to recognize the things I do have to be truly grateful for. As small as some may be...are all Gifts.
the beginning of my 1000 gifts of thanks...
1. Lola's recent recovery
2. Warmer Weather
3. Sweaters
4. Shorter Nights
5. Unwavering Friends
6. God's Grace for my Unworthy Soul
7. Small group
8. New Friends
9. Examples
10. Homemade fruit salad
11. Thank you Cards
12. Snail Mail
13. Cold Medicine and Epsom Salt
14. Warm Baths
15. Memories
16. Days/Moments so challenging, I'm brought to my knees in Your Glory

2 comments:
Nicely put! It is so important to remember that even the littlest things in our lives are gifts, and we need to be greatful for it all.
Nice post!!!
Post a Comment