Mondays...let's be honest...how badly they go really ISN'T a reflection of the day of the week. In fact, most of my mornings go so poorly I'd rather down a pint of vodka and crawl back into bed than try to push through.
But I'm an adult.
But not a very good adult. In fact I make worse decisions and screw up more than an grown person should be capable of.
Maybe that's why my mornings go so badly. Maybe it's the universe's way of coming back at me and telling me to get my life together.
So...does karma in fact really exist? I'm starting to wonder again. I didn't believe it for a long time. But now...now I'm wondering if really all the shit that is going on my life is in fact, My fault.
Something to think about as I try push through today.
1 comment:
Welcome back to the blog word, we missed your posts
Post a Comment