Thursday, June 18, 2009

and the ride never ends

Got a phone call from the doctor last night...some concern in her voice that what we see going on with Lola "can't be ignored". She told me it's not time to stress, YET.

Today we head in for our monthly Hematology appointment. Not sure what we'll find out or get done from it. Part of me wants to start questioning why we have a doctor who is a Fellow...as in...LEARNING...STILL IN SCHOOL following Lola's case. Why there have been no further tests to see what really is going on with Lola. What caused this. WHY IT'S HAPPENING.

She's not a heart baby or a cancer baby...she's a blood baby...so ACTION doesn't really happen much. It's lots of "let's just treat the symptoms and see what happens". No questioning what is causing this to continually keep us on this rollercoaster.

I'm happy to say...I am finding some peace in my life. And even if that peace can only be felt as we start to head up the loopy dee loop...and then chaos breaks out as we head back down...at least I know it still exists.

And right now...I'm ok with that.


No comments: