Monday, March 24, 2008

Belly Sleeping

Lola has decided that her sleeping position preference is on her belly. As this is the "position of death", Jason and I have been quite nervous over this. This has caused us to act a bit abnormal. First...we have checked on her, literally, every 3.5 minutes. Second, we have actually woken her up trying to turn her over.


So finally at her 6 month check-up, I asked what to do. The doctor looked at me and said, "well what are you gonna do...turn her over and wake her up?" With a very embarrased look I had to reply, "umm...that's the current reaction."


Apparently she's out of the danger zone in regards to sleep position. Good to know. At least it helps keep that damn bubby in her mouth instead of shooting across the crib. I don't know how many times I have had to go in and retrieve it for her as it's inches from her face and she can see it but can't quite scoot to it yet.

No comments: