Tuesday, January 22, 2008

THE look

I often wonder, when driving down the streets of Salt Lake City, who taught these people how to drive? Honestly! A yellow light means speed up, a merging lane means slow down in or stop in front of any car you can, a stop sign means "i totally paused".

How often I find myself giving people THE look...you know it...the look of..."you know better than to do that!!!" Is this their form of rebellion? "I can't drink or smoke so I am gonna drive like shit! I am gonna be a rebel today! You just watch!!!"

I guess if my biggest complaint about Utah is the drivers who surround me...I guess life here isn't all bad.

1 comment:

JJ said...

I believe the proper term is "Utards" But I just have to wonder if it's the California driver in you that said all that or the Wyoming driver, perhaps a mix of both. -JJ